Tuesday, June 8, 2010

S_O_R_R_Y_

Hello people.
I'm really sorry about not posting for a very, very, long, long, long, long, long time.
But I've been really busy with school stuff and right now, I'm focusing more on my private life, which is not on stardoll. And I didn't see any reason in posting on this blog, because nobody actually seemed to care about it nor did anyone read it, or did anyone? I don't have a banner right now because I've got some problems with my computer, which I didn't manage to fix yet.
I'll try my best to post at least once a week.

Bye for now,
Hilary

3 comments:

tayl0r6298 said...

I hadn't been posting because my dad took away my email so I couldn't get into blogger. He finally gave it back about a month ago. So yeah.

I'm glad you're posting again(:

princesshila.de said...

Well, I don't have a problem with you not posting for a long time either :D

tayl0r6298 said...

Haha(:

I'm glad the blog is getting more active noww!(: