Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A_L_O_T_!

Hey people!
' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '
There's a lot of stuff going on on stardoll, which I think is really great.
There already is a "CHANEL Tribute" aaand... there's a "DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Tribute"
You can visit the shop in starplaza. I think it's really nice I love the clothes.
But again and again and again:

Only for SUPERSTAR and kind of expensive but that's seems normal for stardoll, I guess.
I'll show you my two favorite outfits.
Hope you like 'em!

Dresses, bow, shoes, shirt - DVF
Shades - Le Specs
Necklace - LE/Limited Edition
And as you can see, I took the shades from a new shop called "Le Specs"
Pretty expensive, if you ask me.
But that's how stardoll rolls.

And I guess you all got tons of stardoll mails saying:
Buy stardollars get gifts
.
Or get the double amount of stardollars.
....
Well, what more can I say than "greedy moneysuckers" if you know what I mean?

Talk to you soon,
Hilary aka. PrincessHila