Monday, February 1, 2010

New Volie



I went to Stardoll and found the new 'Pick of the Day', So I was thinking, There must be something new in the Starplaza. And there was a new level of Volie(: I adore some of the dresses. But, some could use MAJOR work, I also think Stardoll needs to stop working on clothes and work on making new Earrings, Necklaces, Ect. They should really work on other things rather than Clothes, clothes, and more clothes!! It just makes me kinda ugh. Cuz they ONLY make clothes!
Thanks for reading, and enjoy the new Volie!
xx Taylor

4 comments:

AmberFun344 said...

A CERTAIN SOMEONE KEEPS RATING THESE POSTS BAD!! GRR THEY ARE GONNA GET IT BAD!

tayl0r6298 said...

Amber I guess its ok, Yeah Im younger. I just have to deal with it. And I dont really care. I adore who I am and wat Im capable of doing(:

princesshila.de said...

I don't think they shoudl stop making new clothes. They have enough workers, who can create new jewelery. So they should start with that. Atleast, there's a new ugly Ballerina Necklace :D:D

tayl0r6298 said...

Haha Yeah, They shouldn't stop with the clothes. I would just like to see some jewelry for a change. When they do make it...it's nothing fancy or worth buying.