Friday, February 19, 2010

New Shop? ++ Free ++

+ PrincessHila here +
Is there a new shop? Because there are new clothes by Stylein.
I think the clothes are really nice. I like the leggings (5,-) a lot.

Just visit
starplaza for the clothes.

And some more good News.
There are about 3 free things for you guys.


Facebook iPhone:
I. Visit a UK/ English proxy site like this one or this one.
II. Log in and visit your suite and you got it.

Free Harajuku Lovers stuff
I. Use a proxy, if you're not from the UK or USA
(I don't know if it works when you're from Australia or other english speaking countries)
II. Join this club:
www.stardoll.com/en/clubs/home.php?id=1819560

Then visit your suite and you'll have a bikini and a nice diadem looking like this:
Thanks for reading,

Xoxo

PH.

No comments: