Wednesday, January 27, 2010

SICK AND TIRED OF STARDOLL NOW!!!


Stardoll has taken it WAY to far this time!! Im VERY mad! Stardoll is treating all the Superstars with everything, Just because they pay money for a PAPER SCREEN DOLL! THT IS POINTLESS!!! OMG! They made SS SPECIAL hair for them. And Non-ss can only try it on. I only like ONE style. Stardoll is a freaking GAY site! And they need to understand how the economy is right now and not worry about themselves. I thinks its time for another strike or for Stardoll to be deleted FOREVER! Im sick and tired of Stardolls crap they have against non-ss. And if they keep it up, I mise well leave stardoll! They obviously know not one thing about money and what we NEED it for. They just use it to make their site the most trashiest thing Ive EVER seen! And its outstandingly REDICULOUS!
xx Taylor
P.S. Sorry everyone if you disagree, Im just to the point where I dont even wanna think of Stardoll for like a month. But I will go online just for this blog(: I just cant take wat those Cheapskates are doing to the wat use to be addicting but now trashingly lame site!! I just cant take it!
Tell us wat you think in the comments.
Thanks for reading(:

8 comments:

AmberFun344 said...

YEAH I TOTALLY AGREE! I am superstar and i cant wait till it ends! Why? because i feel bad for nonsuperstars, i wanna just forget about superstar! FOR GOOD! its like goodness! Heck if non-ss are going through this then so will i!

AngelaxCouture said...

me too. its disgusting.

tayl0r6298 said...

Thanks, Its totally insane. They shouldnt make people waste their precious money on something tht is completely FAKE and NONSENSE! It just makes me sick, And why would they even put something out like tht. Its AHH!

● ¢няαzу¢αт ● said...

FUCKING STARDOL IS CRAP!
Sorry for the bad language, but I do share your view. We need to start a new campaigne blog. in fact in guna make one right now.

ITS CALLED STARDOLLMUSTCHANGE.BLOGSPOT.COM.
ANYONE CAN JOIN...

tayl0r6298 said...

Yeah you guys are older than me, tht doesnt mean you have to pick on me?

tayl0r6298 said...

Thanks CrazyCat. I do think we need to step up and do something. Do you have a user for stardoll?

joanne said...

stardoll have turned into greedy money grabbing crooks. I mean selling LE clothes for over 200sd to me thats just ripping people off!!!! Its time they woke up and realised the state of the economy instead of thinking of themselves perhaps maybe just once they would have a thought 4 the people who actually matter and give the non ss a break. Each time i log into stardoll i notice the prices getting more expensive and there are always more clothes for ss to buy. Why not let non ss sell the clothes they no longer want oh i forgot it would mean that non ss wouldnt have to spend money and of course the greedy bast**ds wouldnt allow that would they well sorry to ramble on but i have had enough of the huge divide they have put between ss and non ss. STARDOLL ARE JUST A BUNCH OF GREEDY ROBBING SELFISH SHITS!!!!

tayl0r6298 said...

You're no bug! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts. I think the same of stardoll. They should give us like a Goodwill or something where Non ss can buy Ss's clothes they no longer want for a decent price since they're 'Used' clothing. I sent in the idea to stardoll but, I never got anything back. I agree with EVERYTHING you just said!