Monday, January 4, 2010

Hmmmm . . .surfing stardoll . .

Hi gorgeous girls (and maybe boys?)


Well im glad (NOT!) to announce that stardoll is officially becoming boring. Really boring.
No new things eccecpt basically 2 thing a day. Which is slack even for stardoll.


So as a result i have been just 'surfing' stardoll.
Here are the 'Top' album, suite, designs ect that i have found this morning.


Album - twins18 - seriously it is really good! You have check it out!!! If you dont your missing out! 
Moodi Wear - choclate_10 - has some gorgeous moodi wear designs! Totally gorgeous!
- reedonna - more gorgeous designs
- Lucas.Poland - MORE gorgeous moodi wear designs!
- Liviacord - Gorgeous! (yet again!!)
Designs - ZIVYLE - has some totally stunning wall designs (eg, Chanel, Louis Vuitton) + she has groovy tops.
Room - lulonia - has a great room in her suite! I am totally in love with it!


Okay my laptops going flat, ill post more later!


xo xo
Blair


(aka, LISE_for_ever)

1 comment:

tayl0r6298 said...

Ill have to check thoughs medolls features out later if I have any time ((: I hope I do. But I might go to bed early. Ill let you know in a Doll Mail or something if I ever getta check it out ((: