Saturday, December 19, 2009

Rachel Bilson

Hey guys i havent written for months, just because i have been so busy! But im on school holidays now yay! ( sorry i dont have my banner its on the other computer)





I decided i would do a fashion post because i havent been on stardoll for ages so i wanted to swee what cool stuff they had. This is rachel bilson, a pretty cool celebrity. Check out the fashion ideas i came up with *(that arent very good) Hehe its likke 8 oclock in the morning guys, im a BIT tired. :P



3 comments:

FancyNancy94 said...

Good to have you back, Dee! ^^

Love.Blair said...

Its a very good post i must admit! I like the outfits!! I accecpt your apology, but you really didnt need to honey!! Keep it up!! xo xo B

tayl0r6298 said...

Lovely outfit! I wish I could do tht. (I Prolly can :) ) Haha. Anyways thts lovely work :)
I love it!!!