Sunday, December 27, 2009

Outfit of the Week!

PrincessHila, here you peeople :D

(you know? pee... ople:D ) Anyway, I've just finished my Outfit of the Week. It was requested by Love.Blair also known as LISE_for_ever. She wanted me to do an Runway Inspired Outfit. So I did. It took me hours and hours to find something.. So I hope you like it, Blair? And of course you others like it aswell! Here it is: Ô.Ô
Inspired by Gucci

RIO Chicas
Long Sleeved Glitter Tee 5,-
Glitter Tee 7,-(SS)
Rio Hand Bag 4,-

VOILE
Patent Ankle Boots 5,-

Kohl's
Abbey Dawn Skinny Pants 8,-

I know, my MeDoll looks really, really weird but I just wanted to make it look as exact as possible ;)
Hope you liked it!
Thanks for reading,
Xoxo


PH.

6 comments:

Love.Blair said...

Wow! Thanks heaps Hillary!! It looks fantastic!! I love it! I think i may just buy this outfit! Thanks for putting all your time into this, i love it and im sure heaps of other readers will to!! Gucci! The perfect brand! Thanks again! Keep up the uber fashionable work! xo xo B

tayl0r6298 said...

Tht outfit is adorable...But I wouldnt choose all black. I didnt really read through the whole post...I scanned it cuz my cousin is over ((:

princesshila.de said...

Thanks!
Well, at least the lipstick is red. It's like I wanted it to be because they didn't put colour into the outfit either. That's my opinion, thanks anyway! :)

FancyNancy94 said...

Wowwww, I LOVE this post! The clothes look exactly the same! :D
GREAT job!! (: ♥

princesshila.de said...

Thank you Nancy! :)

tayl0r6298 said...

I see tht! ((: