Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm back!


PrincessHila here,

I'm back!
Well, I've never been gone anyway but I'm back. I'm feeling much, much better now. Christmas was great. My mum cooked fantastic food like she always does!!
In seven days is my birthday and I'm turning 14. Later then, I'll post the Outfit of the week .
The week's still not over.
So it's not too late, right?

How was your dinner?

What kind of outfit would you like to see? What style?
Let me know in the comments,

thank you for reading,
Xoxo


PH.

6 comments:

tayl0r6298 said...

Hey, I know this has nothing to do with the post. But have you had any trouble opening the Dec. 25th on the Xmas calender? I have and still cant get it open! A DAY LATER.


Anyways, Welcome back! And Im glad you feel better ((:

princesshila.de said...

Well, if you already clicked on the link to get the 25 stardollars a day before, you won't be able to open the 25th today, or yesterday, I guess. I tried it aswell, but it won't open. But then again, I tried it with my other stardoll, and it opened.

tayl0r6298 said...

Oh I get it now, I would think they would give us a cute shirt, dress, or pair of shoes or something. But I guess stardollars work too!

Love.Blair said...

Yay! Your back, im glad to hear that your feeling better! Ooooh Happy Birthday in advanced! Christmas was great also! Food fantastic and great prezzies! I would like to see any run way inspired outfits! Pleasure to read, as always! xo xo B

princesshila.de said...

Sounds great!
And Taylor? The thing is, that it's not available anymore. It says "status=notXmas" or something like that. Srry. It only worked for one day, I guess -.-

Runway inspired outfit? OK! I'll try!

tayl0r6298 said...

Haha I saw tht ((: