Monday, December 21, 2009

Hey guys!
I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday. But I was looking everywhere for something to write about...
And right now, I really don't have a clue about anything. -.-"
But there are "good" news. Non-SS can buy a top, which is not ugly, I think, for only 3,- at the calendar.
And it seems, that stardoll is really really slow!
My wardrobe loads and loads. And it doesn't show up! I'm kind of annoyed by stardoll!
Well, that's actually it.

Tomorrow is my last day of school for this year. And on January, 2nd is my birthday!
I love the winter holidays because of that :D:D

And
...I try my best to post something on the 24th, 25th and the 26th if I won't be able, I'm sorry, but it's christmas then ;)

I'm tired, and I'm going to bed,
Good night, thanks for reading ;) ,

Xoxo


PH.

7 comments:

tayl0r6298 said...

I will check it out in a bit. And I will try...im on my moms laptop and am not aloud on Stardoll on it :( Thanks for the post. I never check the calender. ((:

Love.Blair said...

Well at least there is one good item on the calander and its not a completee waste of time! There isnt really much going on in stardoll at the moment so i understand how your having trouble finding any thing exciting! Keep it up PH! xo xo B

tayl0r6298 said...

Atleast there is one. (: Rather their be 2...its my lucky number!! xD

FancyNancy94 said...

yeahh, I bought it :P It's okay, but when you put it on your medoll it turns ugly -.-
However, it's better than the other 'junks' at the Calendar! Stardoll's saying that the good thinks are the last... hmm wonder what we'll get next! ;D

tayl0r6298 said...

I havent put the Shirt on my medoll yet...It looks weirdly shapped...

FancyNancy94 said...

Hahahahha XD
I love you Taylor :'} And mostly the way you ALWAYS make me ROFLMFAOLOL! :L ♥

tayl0r6298 said...

Awh Thanks Nancy! You make me feel special :DDDDDD (((: xD

I tried it...I needed a Christmasy type thingy outfit so I used it with a black tube top under it, a thing from Elle. And some jeans, and uhhh...Black heels ((: