Thursday, December 24, 2009

Free Dress (:


Merry Christmas/Eve Everyone,
I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas, Remember is not about what you Recieve. Its what you give, and Jesus Birthday (: I hope everyone has a wonderful Day, and a wonderful tomorrow (:


FREE DRESS (:

If you go to The Christmas Calender. Open the 24th, there is a free dress (Ugly, but free). I hope you enjoy it. And Im ready to see what we get tomorrow! Arent you? And my friend Trixie2510 said she found a way to get FREE 25 SD. So I will find out how when she messages me back, and you guys will all be able to hopefully (:

Keep and Thanks for readying (:

Taylor

5 comments:

FancyNancy94 said...

Awesome! :D I like your banner ^^

princesshila.de said...

Cool!
But my calendar is not showing up -.-
I'm really annoyed ...

tayl0r6298 said...

Thanks Nancy (; I love yours too. I made it like 2 weeks ago. But just havent used it until now ((: I totally forgot about it! Haha.

Awh..Hopefully it will show up soon!

Love.Blair said...

I like your new header also!! Looks great! Very talented! Yes it is important to remember the real reasons why we celebrate christmas!! I can give you the link so that you can get the free 25 sd, too. Just doll mail me!! xo xo B

tayl0r6298 said...

My calender wasnt showing up either. But after 3 trys I got it!