Saturday, November 7, 2009

That was Rude!




Hey everybody! its me AmberFun344 or Amber which ever u perfer. i just would like to thank FancyNancy94 (Nancy) for giving me my blogger email. :) because you see i forgot it. (embarresed) anyway! there was this girl who i didnt even know! ok i checked out her suite at first and didnt say anything to her. then she comes to my suite and says "Nice huge chin, not!" and she made this laughing smiley face. xD (turn your head sideways to see it) and i said "thanks". because you kn0w what? i know i dont have the best looking medoll around and im cool with that. But its my style and i wouldnt change it for anybody. (sorry if i sounded snooty haha)
P.S if u cant see the image clearly than click it to zoom in :) (just a reminder)

4 comments:

user. said...

Not nice! D:

FancyNancy94 said...

Yeahh :O

AmberFun344 said...

she said her "cousin" did it.. COME ON! shes lying !

tayl0r6298 said...

Ok..Im sorry if this sounds mean..But I cant stand little brats that wanna pick on my besties!!! Grr...It makes me mad..They think their the best things in the world and they should get all the spotlight!